Monday, March 3, 2008

Who cares!

I am so stress out still! There's alot of things happening to me... Oh well, after 15 long days - finally I went to work today *clap-clap-clap* Depress-depressan talaga ako, but I can't just stay in my room and mope around. I have to work ans pay my bills too...

Families here is America were spending too much. Then, suddenly became afraid of losing their jobs, so they stopped spending. This meant businesses stopped making money, so… people lost their jobs. - Who cares about recession? (I can't wait for that $600.00 check from Mr. President Bush) Now, where'd money came from? China? I hope it's not Yuan! Waaaahhhh I wan't Dollar$...

The only cure for my depression is shopping - really, my palms and fingers have been itchy these past few days. *so much for the excuse* Oh well, it's high time to throw out the electrolux and yeah I just purchase a new hoover just 5 minutes ago. I deserve a new one! Anyways my birthday is just a few days away (Yeah! Malapit na po ang aking birthday, sa December!) - It really hurts! Ansakit sa bulsa lol. - Kelan ba darating sa mail yang $600 na yan? Antagal naman!!!

No comments: