Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spur Of The Moment To The Maxxx...

I am moving to the Midwest soon! I just don't know how very soon, depends on me really. On how fast I can settle things here.

I know it's a gamble! I don't even know anybody there and yet am moving... I know am very impulsive right (That's why the title is spur of the moment duh!)...

Goodbye Wharton hello Northwestern! Is the degree worth the money? Well see! (I am not one of those wannabee Ivy Leaguers). I know it may not be so obvious that am from Wharton right?... Well I am telling you right now, I am!

I don't deserve to be thrown out from our stairs - 3rd floor to 1st floor and besides am tored of eating flurwax I wannntt change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope matapos na ang kaka kain ng floorwax... LOL! musta na girl? I am back now.... na miss kita grabe!!!!!