Sunday, March 23, 2008

Checks at VistaPrint


VistaPrint offers a wide array of services - printing services! From postcards, address labels, magnets, checks, and stamps and discount checks too. All these products can be ordered as custom made.

I have recently purchased some business cards through VistaPrint for some conference that I have attended, I was pretty pleased with the experience. I got 500 double sided business cards for under $23 and that included shipping and handling. The service is so good and the VistaPrint business cards that I have ordered arrived in about a week. That is what I call service!

I love my checks to be customize - It's where I can also express myself, I always want personal touch on my stuff. Now I can pick my own designs and colors and I can do that only at VistaPrint, since they have services such as custom made checks. I will so avail of this promo - “BlogFreeChecks08” at checkout to get 25 free checks isn't that great?

VistaPrint is the easy design and print solution chosen by more than 12 million people worldwide and that is why I choose VistaPrint too!

Visit VistaPrint and I am sure you can customize all of their products at your liking... Am sure you'll love it!!!