Thursday, March 27, 2008

I AM..

so tired right now, I often get headaches and one thing I am noticing about myself is that I always feel very light headed these days, like right now - I ate my lunch earlier so I don't think am just hungry! (Could it be am pregnant? Uhg!) he he he... Ambisyosa!

Really I feel soooooo tired/lazy/sleepy...

I am in school right now, but before I step in I was having this second thoughts *Should I or should I not come to class tonight?* Oh well, I am here already... Natatamad ako sa totoo lang - gusto kong humilata dito sa gita ng library. Pagoda tragedy ako, pagbuhat pa lang ng bag ko! *As in, mantakin mo naman sa liit kong ito, tila para akong yong nagbebenta na kakatok sa mga bahay-bahay. OO yong ElectroluxMan na baga-bagahe ang dala.*

TINATAMAD AKO! Gusto ko nang mag drop at magbenta na lang ng kulambo! Ni hindi ko pa nagagawa ang mga takdang aralin ko waaaahhh... I hope this is just for now.

BRB - Need to look for that missing momentum. I hope I find it... Uhg class har started already (should I stay and come to class or just go home?).

No comments: