Saturday, March 15, 2008

make a difference!




These days tuition fees are really expensive. Like myself I can only afford a few credits each year. I was talking to my friend and she mentioned about a program that really got me excited. It’s a program at Kettering University. Do you know how much it will cost me if I took industrial engineering? I probably won’t be able to afford it. Kettering’s professional engineering co-op programs enable students to graduate with 2.5 years of on-the-job experience in their chosen field and have partnered with over 700 co-op employers across the U.S. and around the world.

Which simply means is that you, as a paid undergrad professional co-op student, can earn up to $65,000 over the course of your co-op. How does it benefit you? A co-op education offers incredible benefits both your academic and professional career. Just read “Making the Grade with Cooperative Education” to learn how co-op earnings can make college more affordable.

And what is great... Is that with Kettering their student/faculty ratio of 12:1 with an average class size of only 20 students. Individual attention to you as a student is hardly a question. Plus, nearly 98% of Kettering seniors have job offers or are accepted into graduate school before they graduate; all that attention really pays off. Kettering graduates also often command above-average starting salaries and are quick to climb the corporate ladder because of their co-op experience.

I am moving soon in the Midwest for Northwestern. Now I am having second thoughts if I am still going pursue my continuing studies at Northwestern... Kettering is making me excited! Well, both are located in the Midwest so well see...

Kettering retains it’s #1 ranking in U.S. News World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges Guide” for 2008. “The Princeton Review” declares Kettering a “Best Midwestern College”. Students earn Bachelor degrees in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer And Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Environmental Chemistry, Computer Science and Business Management.