Friday, March 28, 2008

Just Things

Oh there were alot of things happened yesterday...

Chelsea Clinton was in Philadelphia last night at Woody's. Dang I miss on that! I wish, I was there and see if Chelsea is a real hottie he he he (I will definitely BOAT your mom - Dapat manalo ka Hillary dear, para naman mabenta na ng amo ko ang book nyong magasawa na may signiture mo at kapag nagkataon double ang price happy-happy mataasan na din ako ng sahod.), and at the same time there is this cuckoo cuckoo man that held his family on hostage at Walt Whitman Bridge with a toy gun and a baseball bat uhg... Lucky me, I was on the opposite side (Benjamin Franklin) or else my @$%$^^... I hate being in traffic and being stranded out of nowhere.

again as usual and saw my folder and it really made me feel good... So I guess I am not going to drop it and just sell Oh well the good news is..., It is good that I decided to come to class last night. We had a quiz hmm as usual and saw my folder and I was actually doing really good in class. And to think I don't do my homeworks and study at all... Kala ko drop ko na talaga at magtitinda na lang ako ng kulambo in some smalltiny alley in Chinatown lol.

Today I have alot of spare time. I decided to give myself a foot massage/spa. Nakakhiya naman kung hindi ako mag pedicure naka open toe shoes pa naman ang aba nyong lingkod bukas... Sa kasagsagan ng blizzard bwahahahah...

Ekkkkk, Cory Aquino istatue?

3 comments:

Skippyheart said...

huwaw! istatue you diwata? hanep ang legs ang ganda! ;)

diwata said...

heheheh pareho lang tayong may fetish sa leg? LOLS!

diwata said...

hindi akin yan btw, hindi naman ganyan kalaki ang binti ko bwahahahahhaha... hindi palo-palo ng damit binti ko lols aray ko.