Thursday, March 20, 2008

Non-Catholic no OFF?

I am off tomorrow :::wheee::: - it's good Friday! Even I am no Catholic I always take off during good Friday. Well, I go out with friends to do bisita iglesia it's been a tradition already to me doing this stuff every year.

So yeah, I requested this off 3 weeks ago! And my boss was asking me, why do I always take off from work every holy week specially good Friday?... For one it's good Friday no! (mangilin naman tayo...) it's like what he's trying to imply is that you are Jewish so work your @^^ off uhg...

One of my pure breed Filipino Catholic co-worker ask earlier if she could take an off tomorrow. My boss almost took back my day off for tomorrow... Well, did she tell him in advance? NO! So, I will be the one taking off tomorrow! If he took my day off back I swear will really file a lawsuit against him! That is discrimination!

Not kidding...



Anoba, gusto kong mag relax naman no. Gusto kong lumabas ng bahay at mag pariwara, ang problema wala naman akong kasama dahil lahat ng kebigan ko eh katoliko, at bawal ito-bawal iyon ah basta bawal daw magsaya!

Kaya eto ako magisang nag papariwa dito sa bahay...

No comments: