Thursday, March 27, 2008

The BIGgest mistake America has made

Well these past few days I have been doing alot of blogging and at the same time doing my laundry/folding clothes and at the same time moping the floor and at the same time cleaning the bathroom and at the same time dusting and at the same time doing my homeworks and watching t.v. lol, (whew)...

There are a few movies that I would watch over and over and over and over..., again and not get tired from it. Like D.E.B.S, Joy Luck Club, Imagine me and You, Come See The Paradise, Saving Face (Awww el favorito!) and more...

I love watching T.V as a matter of fact I get lots of information from it. I am a T.V whore, you would not believe it, turning up my T.V is the first and last thing that I do. In the morning when I wake up I usually turn it on and when it's time to bed T.V is still on, i dunno it's just weird but I am having a hard time sleeping if the T.V isn't on, lOl.

So the other day I saw Come See The Paradise again, and I could not help it (tears wear flowing my cheeks). It is truly an amazing movie! It is a fact-base movie around World War II. It is about Japanese/Japanese Americans that had experienced living in internment camps during World War II.

Those Japanese Americans were moved to internment camps. They were force to sell their stuffs. - If there is moving sale or yard sale well with them I guess it's evacuation sale right.
Japanese Americans back then were detained for up to 4 years, without due process of law or any factual basis. They were forced to live in bleak, remote camps behind barbed wire and under the surveillance of armed guards. Japanese American internment raised questions about the rights of American citizens as embodied in the first ten amendments to the Constitution.

I really feel those Japanese Americans... It's like what happened to them happened to my people back in Europe (Poland/Hungary etc...) during the Third Reich uhg! Well it's worst what happened to the latter though, but uhg this is America, they are Americans with Japanese ancestry duh! But still, their Americans!

Well according to my research elves...

There are roughly 110,000 men, women and children that were sent off to camps called "War Relocation Centers" in remote areas of the country. The order declared any American at least one-eighth of Japanese ancestry to be eligible for internment, including those resulted in any intermarriage thus it was technically a racial law targeted anyone of Japanese ancestry.

1 comment:

Pretty Life Online said...

wow you're a superbwoman! I have an awards waiting for you in my site...