Thursday, March 6, 2008

Well, there is Hope...

"Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality." - L. J. Suenens

Thanks Agnes for everything... I am so blessed to have you as one of my friends *ugh, as in friends lang ba talaga?* - huhuhuh **dabog-DABOG-dabog$#%^%**)*#$&* Pero talaga salamat kaibigan...

It is true that I am really going through with alot of things right at this moment (Ikaw ba naman ang molestiyahin ng employer mo 24/7 diba?). Pakainin ka ba naman ng flurwax at ihulog sa hagdaan?&$%#%$^**_

There is no reason for me to check in myself in a Rehab. Cause it is NOT true that captain and tennille are back in each others arms... It's just hearsay... (Wag kayong maniniwala kay Chuva! Delusional yang babaitang yan lol). Dutch why I get to keep the $100! O diva antaray? (Give it a time, say 2 weeks bwahahah charing lang pusa nangiinis lang po)... Ayan Chuvahan na... Kaya nasusulatan ng Malacanang Palace eh.

4 comments:

Lena said...

hahaha, yun isa jan kinikilig hahahahha

diwata said...

mismo korak! ahihihihihiih.... *nakakaihi naman yong tawang yon*

Amor said...

Ang sweet at ang bait naman ni Agnes.

And yes there is hope, meron ding winston, champion, marlboro... heheh..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.