Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last Night

... I bailed out from two of my friends, instead I went out to eat dinner with my family. Well they been asking me this and that... Asking me about Manat! Well they were all expecting that Manat will be joining us for dinner last night uhg - No they didn't not know what had happened to us 3 weeks ago... And yes I don't have any plans to tell them that were no longer together. It is over "already!" lol, they're just going to know that we are over once I have introduce a new gf bwahahaha...

I just don't want to talk about her right now, specially with my family... I don't know what are the right words to put it up. Oh well, they are going to be seeing alot of me without her, and they are going to be used with that! Well, see... I'll let them figure it out. LOL

2 comments:

Skippyheart said...

ah so you are already out on the market for a new gf that soon ei? naku for sure maraming mag-a-apply he! he! ;)

btw, I already got the notification na-deliver na daw yung easter flowers sa front door ni reyna...

diwata said...

I got it thanks! nag half-day nga ako eh bwehehehehe... thanks...