Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scandals, Scandals, Scandals...

I woke up around 4PM today! As soon as I get up, I read through Brian Gorrell's blog (Gucci Gang Scandal), yes it is open again as well as the comments section... Too much SCANDAL! But I love it! Well Brian you might want to put adsense on your blog just like what Chuva have said... But before you do that, I think it is much better if you would buy your own domain - for more $$$ lol... Whaddaya think? That $70K DJ owes you would be double/triple/quadruple with that kind of traffic that you have...

Uhg, I am having migraines again. Since I did not eat the whole day... We (Me and chuva) just had our AlTangHap (BreakfastLunchDinner in one) just now 10:30PM, I don't know what had triggered my migraine if it's I haven't eaten anything, reading through blogs or is it because of the radiation? (Well, there are 3 computers in front of me right now and yes I am using all 3 of them lol, the fog lights are open (that is my lamp but I call it fog lights/football stadium), tv and radio is on (I love, multi-tasking lol)...

Oh well, I'll just sleep it off.. The Nyquil is taking effect now... *&%#@#$*&)__(($@#@@@**))*$%#$#%&&(*)(_+)))*&*%^$%#%$^%^&& *Dizzy$$*)(%#%%*)()_((&*^&(....

No comments: