Monday, March 31, 2008

I miss the Canary Islands


I need a break and I want to have some fun under the sun in some island in the Mediterranean? West Mediterranean, Ibiza? Well, I have been there and I don't want to visit a place that I already been to. Hmmm think-think-think... let's see - How about Spain? So I browse the Internet and checkout flights to Tenerife...

My search was re-directed to Dialaflight. They have good deals for travel to Tenerife and some worldwide destinations... I have spent at least an hour on it's site www.dialaflight.com looking for that fantasy vacation that I have in mind and luckily I did not end up empty handed cause next month I'll be leaving for Spain and all is well and taken care of by DialAFlight.

DialAFlight is a leading independent UK travel company offering flights, hotels and travel ideas worldwide.