Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Halloween The Movie


Isn't too early for halloween? I heard that there's this new movie that is coming out on screen everywhere on August 31, 2007 it's not even September yet and I can smell halloween already!

After being committed for 17 years, Michael Myers, now a grown man and still very dangerous, is mistakenly released from the mental institution (where he was committed as a 10 year old) and he immediately returns to Haddonfield, where he wants to find his baby sister, Laurie. Anyone who crosses his path is in mortal danger.

Yes the new Halloween the movie was written and directed by Rob Zombie. His vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. "This is a bit of a prequel and a remake, combined," says Zombie. By the way the said movie is scheduled to slash cinema screens everywhere again on August 31, 2007.

This movie reminds me of the movie "I know what you did last summer". Oh gosh, I swear I am now getting goosebumps and creeps! I easily get scared, but still watches scary movies like such. I will not let this pass of course, expect me to be first in line on Aug 31, psych he he he... This new movie will not only appeal to horror fans, but to a wider movie-going audience as well. It will not be a copycat of any prior films in the Halloween franchise.



Above video is a sneak peak of Halloween the movie see it to believe.