Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do I really need help? Tell me PLEASE! Part 1

I am so thankful that I have someone to talk to whenever I want to. It's kind of helpful, very!
I was talking to Chuva advised me to seek medical help (Hindi last night about how am feeling about my fiancee lately. She - Chuvapo ako loka-loka, may issue lang po lol.)

See this is my problem I've been having doubts again... Just two-three weeks ago I even told her that (It is time to throw out the old towel... Start anew... No more Ms.Diwatangbyaning Doubtful.)

Maybe I dunno - I have TRUST issues!

But after my dream last Saturday night am starting to doubt her again. You want to know what was my dream about? That she is having sex with someone... Not just someone, I have issues on that person, cause she doesn't really know HIM at all. They just meet hmm in effin' myspace.com, You guys know what I mean? The guy would sms her and call her and put comments on her profile...

Last Sunday I got her password on her phone... By accident... Leche talaga, sana hindi nalangdiba sana nasa wisyo ako ngayon Grrgrrr! Without her knowing I was sneaking on her voicemail just to satisfy my curiosity... Ewan ko ba, anong gusto at hanap ko at bakit ko itoginagawa. I checked it... It was just my messages to her and some of her Thai speaking friends talking on their native tongue - I just hang up since hindi ko naman maintindihan... I have a very addictive personality, so I checked it again last night since she went out and went to this meeting chuvalais, she left home past 7PM and I saw - I am positive that when I saw that meeting on her calendar I am definite that it is 7PM... So that means she left home late and the place where the meeting is gonna be held at is like 45 mins drive from her home... (Nagdududa na talaga akosobra!!! Women's intuition baga!)

So what I did was just keep myself busy, I went to the gym... Came back almost around 10PM and I was expecting that she's home or was driving back home... But no... The phone is off - or was ON and OFF?)**^@#@%() I have my ways of knowing! (Paano pat naging CIA ako kung hindi ko alam?) Ni-ha-ni-ho wala... I called and called... Until she picked up... The background was so noisy! And the moment that she picked up I was asking her where she is? She doesn't want to answer the question but instead she told me that she'll call me back? HUH? Ano daw?

I am very uneasy... I dialed her voice mail again... There is some guy who left a message... Hi what are you doing my baseball girl? Alright honey just call me! (O diba, If you were on my shoes what would you think???) I kept checking... I thought she didn't save the message... But since I am very nosy I did checked AGIN this morning! And It is SAVE! PUTA!
And by the way yeah she has some baseball meeting chuvalais this coming Thursday... Yan kasi ang nakasulat sa Kalendaryo nya...

Gets nyo ba ang storya ko? Praning ba ako? Ano ba kailangan ko mga payo nyo!!! Now na! Agad - agad! - No not really since I am gonna seek professional help this coming Thursday... Chuva told me last night to talk to a councilor. Wala daw katapusan itong problema kong ito. That this will always be a cycle, na kailangan ma break! May ISSUE ka GIRL! - Ispluk ni Chuva

Believe it or not malakas ang pananampalataya ko kay Chuva. Pag sya ang nagsalita tagos hanggang buto, kaya pinakikingan ko yan! Since sya ang pinakamatanda - ika nga makinig daw sa mga nakakatanda!!!

So first thing in the morning, guess what I did? Search for some professionals near my area and set an appointment! At aba may pickuret pa sila doon. *So humahap ako ng maganda at bata!* LOL. Her name is Per** Bradshaw sounds like Carrie Bradshaw diba? Binasa ko ang profile nya...


“I am a compassionate clinical social worker who uses a psychodynamic approach to create a warm and nurturing environment for my clients. I believe in the therapeutic process and believe that part of that process is developing a relationship with my clients whereby the clients feel safe enough to explore their feelings and behaviors so that change and growth may occur. Knowing this takes a lot of courage, I believe my greatest strength is to help people feel cared for and comfortable. My approach is tailored according to where each client is in their process.

I see clients suffering from a wide range of issues that include anxiety, depression, and life changing events and transitions such as divorce, loss and grief and relationship issues. Another area of specialty is postpartum depression.

I love what I do and I care about my clients. I encourage you to meet with me and see if it feels like a good match to you.”


GENERAL

* Gender: Female
* Years in Practice: 4 Years
* Avg Cost (per session): —
* Sliding Scale: Yes
* Accepted Insurance Plans:
o HealthPartners
o Keystone Mercy
o Medicaid
* Please ask about your health
insurance coverage when you
arrange your first visit.

CLIENT FOCUS

*
* Ethnicity: Any
* Gender: All
* Religious Orientation: Any
* Gay/Lesbian Expertise: Yes

* Alternative Languages: Spanish

* Age: Adolescents, Adults, Children

QUALIFICATIONS

* Graduate School: Bryn Mawr Graduate School of Social Work
* Year Graduated: 2005
* License No. and State: SW124705 Pennsylvania


SPECIALTIES
(Strengths in green)

* Postpartum Depression
* Anxiety or Fears
* Child or Adolescent Issues
* Relationship Issues
* Depression
* Divorce
* Loss or Grief
* Trauma and PTSD

TREATMENT PREFERENCES

* Orientation:
Humanistic
Psychodynamic
* Modality:
* Couples
* Family
* Individuals

I liked her profile immediately! So I phoned her and check if there will be any slots for me this weekend. She asked me some information... About my issues... It's like she's checking my profile too, If she can be any help to me. - I guess.


To be continued...

No comments: