Thursday, June 28, 2007

PPP's blog of the day!

First I want to congratulate Tita C5 being PPP's postie if the day!




Earlier today I was super, mega, diamond and for all season surprise when I saw her as blog of the day at PPP! At my excitement I called Chuva and ispluks the cheezmacks. *Of course the queen of cheezmacks was surprise too herself!*

After 10 minutes... *Nyeta ako kaya kailan magiging blog of the day#%$@%%)__)&* But Am really happy for Tita C5... O diba... Plastic ko talaga lol. Charot!

I even called Reyn to let her know that C5' blog was featured at PPP. Unfortunately she knew it first... BLAH! *Naunahan na naman ako grrRR!*

So C5 keep up the good work... Bring home the bacon! Congratulations again...

2 comments:

C5 said...

Thanks a lot, really! I have a reply...

diwata said...

hindi ka ba na interview ni boy abunda?