Thursday, June 21, 2007

can I be an artist? (part one)

I love street performers, I love this kind of art. [Very entertaining and not to say it's free!] But sometimes I wonder if they do this as a career or just for fun... Cause if I will do this kind of hustling I would not do it for fun nor for monies... I'd do it for peoples attention! He he he...
[Oh how I miss the BBoys and BGirls of Rittenhouse!]


When I was younger, I really wanted to study arts. [It is really my passion.] But my family doesn't want me to... They keep asking me after I finish school what am I gonna be with that?, I just say hmmm I guess an artist right? LOL.
They beg me to pick another major... So what I did was think-think-think-think, I really did alot of thinking like if I am still gonna study even I know that am not gonna be happy with what they wanted me to do and want me to be. I even skip school for a year. [See it took me alot of thinking.] I stayed at home most of that day and not work, just at home during and sleeping all day and at night I party! [This was my life back then, kind of my scapegoat.] I was frustrated. I was depress just thinking I can't have what I want.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

saan ang to be continued dito.....

suspense din,...

thnks.....

diwata said...

tekaaaaaa! im in the process of moving... antay lang... steady pulso lang po lol.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hheheheheheeheh

ok....period muna ako....antay sa dugtong.....ok

thnks.....