Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A day at the park

I like hanging out at any park, for me this is the cheapest entertainment that I could have. I enjoy people watching, this is my favorite pastime. I love seeing people. [Mahilig kasi akong mang okray eh! Kahit hindi ko kakilala... Ino-okray ko.]

Before I would take day offs even I don't have anything important to do...
You would not believe this... I would spend my whole day at a park instead of working, just by myself for 8 long hours! [Yeah, I don't have a life at that time!LOL.] I would even bring my La Germania (my notebook) with me, *kasi sa park walang ingay tahimik at mas makakaisip at malaya akong makakauslat ng mai-co-content sa blog ko. * But instead I would find myself observing people there, dedma ang pagsusulat.

This girl right here is just one of the few peoples that I saw last time at Central Park.



Very typical New Yorker!



I love her outfit!

1 comment:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

grabe naman yon inline skates nya....original ba yon,...ngayon lang ako naka kita ng ganyan....coool

kagaya nya.........