Wednesday, July 11, 2007

97% positive!

Ever since I was introduced to blogging, it has been my LIFE! [Hehheeehh] I breathe, eat, drink and had snorted my blog! Well there are also times that I would rather blog than rest... Like 2 days ago, I told her I was so tired and was just gonna take a nap - but I didn't I just blog it away cause there are 6 entries I have to finish, [O diba 6 in a day! San ka pa?] and yesterday I told her that I am gonna go work out my ass - I was actually dressed with my gym outfit but I got lazy because of my stupid Ipod so... I stayed at home and did the same thing... BLOG the whole time I was home. Adik na ba talaga ako? Malala na ba ako? Si Reyna ang may sala sya ang nagturo sa akin ng ka-u-lol-ang to




97%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOYY! tigilan mo nga ako!

Kundi sakin di ka magkapera no! Tandaan mas marami na ang PPP dolyares mo kesa sa latang darigold ko.

Kundi saken di mo magawang tao ang iyong imaginary friend. O di mas masaya ka ngayon.

Dapat me komisyon ako sa earnings mo.

Ipadala mo na lang sa paypal ko. Kasi me foundation ako. Save the boys.

diwata said...

kung may fundeyshun ka, may Manat support ako no!