Friday, February 8, 2008

Roses are red, Violets are blue, you are so sweet if you give me flowers for valentines day!


Valentines day is fast approaching, imagine in like 6 days it's already valentines. Actually I don't have anything in my mind as of yet on what to give my special someone. But what I usually give on valentines day are flowers and chocolates, for me it really doesn't have to be the most expensive and high end kind of flowers what's really more important is the thought right?

Since, I am always on the go and as usual I am very busy, I usually get that valentines day flowers online at www.1800flowers.com cause they've got everything from flowers to chocolates and gift baskets, when I want to go shop for flowers I usually head to 1800flowers.com cause they have this huge assortment of gifts may it be for her or him not just that. There are times that they run specials such as same day delivery and free shipping!

For great valentines day gift? Visit www.1800flowers.com, I guarantee you that they'll love it. If it's from 1800flowers.com it must be great!