Monday, February 11, 2008

I am out of it... (I took off the helmet, ALREADY!) Part 2

Continuation...

With her there are no dull moments! There is NO day that we didn't end it with a fight or an argument. Yeah it is true that you cannot teach a 5 year old kid to think like a 12 year old, well here's more even better you cannot teach an old dog new tricks *true that!*

With her I just listened, I cannot talk or even voice out my opinion *obviously that's why am blogging lol*. She's just too stubborn and what is worst is that she wanted me to be someone that I am not! When I talk to her she wants to hear the things only, the things that she wants to hear, and am not that kind of person *may sariling po akong isip, kahapon ko lang nalaman* :::wheeee::: I am free!!! Pwede na akong lumandi evah!

Of all the educated people I have met she is the most uneducated! Flang! Why? Kung mura-murahin ako nyan kala mo sa squalor nakatira ang *u**! Nobody has ever done that *&%^% to me... And yet I let her... Tsk-tsk-tsk, I have lost confidence sure which I know I could still replace it. There are things that I have lost and cannot be replaced and that's my dignity, self-esteem and my self-respect the most important of all. Oh well it is still never too late...

Just a few minutes ago, I have received a txt message from her BLAH-BLAH-KIAW-KIAW-KIAW wala akong pakialam *turns off phone* So I let Chuva read it first para suspence hehehe...

Me: O sinong kayang unang nilabasan ngayon? Bwahahaha...

Chuva: SYA! *wagiiiii kaaaa*

I don't need nobody's approval! If you don't like be then leave the hell off my face! (from now on ibabalik ko ang diwatang arogante). I am what I am. You can never change me (as the saying, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks) BOW... Tara Malen hanggang sa huling el bimbo to!

Tanunging nyo ako kung anong pinagawayan namin BILIS!

4 comments:

pusa said...

ako wait pa rin,... for sure di pa tapos to... ph sya sige ano pinagawayan nyo? hahahaha syempre chismosa ako :D

Anonymous said...

gusto mong malaman? hehehehe sa susunod na entry!

Anonymous said...

wow...naki pag break...anlakas na ng loob..aabangan ko ang mga sususnod na kabanata lol...it's ok...paganda ng paganda ang buhay always remember that mwaaaaaaaaaaahhh

pusa said...

asan na un anak ng tiramisu post? ;)