Thursday, October 4, 2007

Teenager Dad and Mom

So I was doing my homework last night, and usually whenever I do something I keep the T.V on it's like I just don't want to feel am alone in the room. (Gusto ko kasi may nakikita at may naririning ako bukod sa sarili ko, weird no?)


I am not really fond of watching Filipino channel actually, specially the noon time shows. I would watch it from time to time but not that often. And ohh the Filipino movies minsan ang baduy diba? Kailangan bang dapat may kantahan at sayawan sa beach?-DUH! The programs that interest me in Filipino channel is it's documentaries. I don't know!, But ever since I was a kid I really fancy those things.

It was tuned in GMA one of the Filipino channels. I am not sure what's the name of the show. But the topic is Teen Mom and Dad's! (Si Nene, Nanay na!) Something like this.

I can't imagine those kids having kids of their own. I mean, when I was 11-16 or even 18 I still feel like a kid, even now am 60 years old already and am still a kid at heart! (LOL) - I remember my parents would educate me and my siblings on teenage pregnancy and told us to use a condom, for me at that time it's really ahh ewww cause I know already I won't be doing that.

So back to those teenagers, LeaLynn (one of the teenager mom) She got pregnant when she was 12 years old. Ano daw? 12 ba kamo? Ano yan 11 pa lang sya naglalandi na sya? Pagkadating na pagkadating ng kanyang period umarangkada na sya? Ang kabataan ba talaga ngayon eh ibang iba na ba talaga? Ganito na ba talaga sila kapusok? When I was 11 years old I would not even hold hands or even touch my playmates hands cause am afraid to get pregnant!!! That's what my stupid cousin told me, that if a boy touches your hand you'll get pregnant and to think at that time I haven't got my period yet and not understanding it, I was still scared thou.

LeaLynn and Tom are the teenager couple who had twins. They don't have decent work since they haven't finish high school, by the way even if they had finished high school or even in the University they can't still find a decent job! Ohh in the Philippines, you gotta have a Masters or Phd just to work at some fast food stores. They have very high standards over there and yet the wage? Ohh find out for yourselves!

LeaLynn stop going to school to take care of the babies and Tom he still goes to school but most of the time he stays at home to sew pot holders., Usually he earns 60.00 Pesos for that for like 4 hours. - Ang hirap naman ng buhay doon! Eh kulang pa yan pambili ng gatas! Minsan kinapos pa sila, ang ginawa ni Tom eh nangutang pambili ng gatas. Minsan pa wala silang pambili at mautangan para maitawid ang gutom ng mga anak tubig at asukal na lang. Ang saklap diba? Hindi lang mga sangol ang naghihirap pati ang mga kabataang ito. Na imbes sila ay nagaaral at naglalaro pa, imbes eh sila ay nakikipaglaro sa kapalaran.

Ang napagalamanan ko pa eh hindi lang pala si LeaLynn at Tom ang ganito, sa lugar nila madami po sila, ito ba ang uso ngayon?

May isa pang bata doon, 16 anyos gulang sya at malapit-lapit na din ang kanyang kabuanan, naglalaro pa nga siya hanggang ngayon eh. Tinanong sya ng correspondent kung anong plano nya pagkatapos nyang manganak? Magaaral daw sya at ibibigay nya sa nanay nya ang bata para alagaan nito dahil hindi pa daw nya kaya! Kung titignan natin ang mga batang ito eh pabalik na samantalang ang kanilang ibang kalaro ay hindi pa papunta sa kanilang pinatunuhan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaya ba tagsilim pa lang nakatutok ka na sa pilipino channel? yan ba ang hindi mahilig? eh lagi mong hinihintay na sumayaw si luningning! kundi ko pa alam, kaya wala kang matapos nung tagalinis pa kita, babad na babad ka kasi sa gulong ng palad!!! lecheng kasinungalingan yan! pretensiyosa!