Thursday, October 18, 2007

TAG!

I was tagged by My.

Kung hindi ko pa binisita hindi ko malalaman. Kainis talaga tong blogger, wala kasing notice dito pag may nag-link sa akin grrr.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Age: 23 o diba!

B - Band Listening To Right Now: Ramdon, tutal life is ramdom ika nga!

C - Career: Nanny and PT

D - Drink or Smoke: drink - both

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Chuva and Michelle

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: both

H - Have a Boyfriend: Sorry, I don't do boyps

I - In love: Me, Myself and I! - Charingola, sino pa ba diba? Manat for LIFE! lol

J - Junk Food You Like: I don't eat junk foods it's fattening eh...

K - Kids: 0

L - Longest Ride Ever: From Los Angeles to Watsonville, From PA to VA

N- Names For Your Future Kids: Mae Ploy, Maesri, Thanaphon, Wallapa, Suksapa, Wanida... Kung Filipino naman, Pedro, Nenita, Nena, at Maria

O - One Wish You Have Now: Finish school asap.

P - Phobias: WALA!

Q - Favorite Quote: "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met".

R - Reasons To Smile: Life is good! Innit thou?

S - Sleeping Hours: Monday - Thurs 12 or 1 AM, Friday - Saturday 4 AM todo na ito and holidays too! Sunday hmm 11 PM

T - Time You Woke Up: almost 6 - 6:30 AM

U - Unknown Fact About You: Secret, let's just keep it unknown! Actually everything is known fact about me, my life has been a open book.

V - Vegetable You Hate: None, I eat almost everything and anything.

W - Worst Habit: Inquisitive lol habit ba yon? Well karir ko na nga yata yon eh ha ha ha ha hala

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Teeth almost every time I go visit my Dentist.

Y - Yummy Foods: Phad Thai, Papaya salad, Chicken, Hot and Sour soup

Z - Zodiac Sign: I don't belong to this.

Seven things about me:
Impatient
Hardheaded
Funny
Sweet, Pa-sweet at Nagma-ma-sweet
Fabulously Gorgeous
Long-Legged

and of course

Beautiful!

Walang aangal! Libre mangarap...

I am passing this Tag to Pazing, JJ, Blue Panjeet, Bisean, Chuvaness, Chuva and HRH Reyna Elena

No comments: