Sunday, October 7, 2007

Josh Verdes on YouTube

I really like Josh Verdes "Home" song and lyrics... Listening to this song reminds me of home and family. It’s a perfect time to reflect on what is most important in life! Family right?

How about you what is home to you?

I wanted to go home, I miss home... I miss Manila and it's polluted smell he he he. (the smog in the air, the loud sounds of tricycle and jeepneys ohh my god include it's busy streets and highways! as y'all know Manila has the most busiest streets of them all the metro) Let alone the food! I guess there's no place like home. I have been living in America for awhile now and I have been considering America as my Home... But you know what? Manila will always be in my heart!

The feeling I get when I listen to Josh Verdes music - is HOME. Josh is a very talented filipino just like Christine (Happy Slip as everybody knows) and I’ve known his music from Happy Slip and since then, I fell in love with his songs! Mabuhay Josh!


Here's part of the lyrics... Enjoy!

I've done my time in this crazy world
What trails have I left behind?
But no matter what I've done, I know
I can always come home

So take me home
From the beach to the bay
Take me home
To good ol' Cambridge Way
Take me home
Cuz there's nowhere else I'd rather be
Than to come back to the place that made me....me
I'm coming home

No comments: