Tuesday, October 30, 2007

easy now no need fi go down...

I was talking to my best friend from Long Beach, CA. last night thru ym and where doing a video chat. She was playing this song and was dancing in front of the camera, and it was just weird that I just found myself dancing too.

I just miss my Los Angeles and Nueva Yorka days! Back in the day I could dance for 8 hours straight non-stop (kinakarir ko sya) - Tipong kurap lang ang pahinga! Beat that! Of course, I can't do those stuffs anymore dahil sa may asawa na ako diba? Hindi na magandang tignan yan, kung gagawin ko diba? (palusot ko lang siguro yong may asawa na ako. ang totoo nyan siguro ay nirarayuma na akong madalas. he he he) Nakaka-miss lang ba, ang magwala lol. Actually I miss West Coast and it's non-stop parties...

Compared to where am I now, mabilis ang buhay doon... Palibhasa sa bukirin ako nakatira ngayon.
[Magtanim ay di biro, maghapon kang nakayuko... la la la]

No comments: