Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now FREEZE!

I go to the gym like 4-5 times a week and there are times that I feel so sore with all the hard work-out that am doing, ohh imagine 4-5 times in a week... I used to suffer those muscle aches and pains and just let it pass cause I know It'll be gone in a day or two.
But not anymore, I don't have to suffer that aches and pains NO MORE! Cause I just discovered something... you want to know my secret? Well, it's just simple I Freeze It!

Well this is actually good news to my work-out buddies. I will definitely spread the love!!! That If ever they will ever experience muscle pain and soreness and nothing can seem to give them relief, then they should try Freeze It Gel. It can be used on the back, neck and shoulder. It provides relief for arthritis sufferrers as well. Isn't it great?

Freeze it is likes the smooth cold feeling and what more, I like about it is that the scent disappears after only a couple of minutes. I hate like smelling like any of those other over the counter ointments out there after my every workout. This product is really-really effective.

Freeze It with ILEX can help training and rehabilitation by relieving pain. Freeze It should be applied during “cool down”, in order to minimize the next day’s aches and pains. For sore muscles, apply directly to the area before exercise. When treating sore muscles, apply a liberal amount of Freeze It and massage in to the affected area. Use ice therapy afterwards as needed.

If you’re aching - Freeze It!!

The most powerful freeze available. Ice cold therapy for temporary relief from the pain and discomfort of stiff and sore muscles, tendons and joints. An extremely effective pain-relieving gel the professionals depend upon to help stop the inflammatory process. Penetrates right at the site of muscular aches and pains, for soothing relief. Enhances the benefits of hosing, tubbing or standing in ice.