Monday, November 12, 2007

I'll be drowning my sorrows...

With alcohol?

Nah, with alot of work - just to forget her. This coming Thanksgiving I will not attend any parties at all, I will be working my a$$ off from Monday - Saturday of course Thursday and Friday will not be counted as time and half it'll be double pay wheeee... Instead of doing nothing and just thinking of my sorrows and drowning it with alcohol and tobacco am better off working right? Drowing my sorrows with alcohol is a no-no for me, my sorrows know better than that - they know how to swim so it's just no use!

-She pretty much knows my schedule, yesterday I was at work kissing someones ass... Well guess what? She went here at our house and brought some of the things that I have given her and at the same time got her retainers - tsk-tsk-tsk, bilid din ako sa kanyang maghanap itinago ko na as in nakita pa din. Meron yatang x-ray vision yang babae yan eh... At saka may hinala ako, di kaya ginayuma nya ako? Diba ang Thailand parang Pilipinas din yan? Yong mga chenalychenalyn talisman at agimat? At tila ina-abscess pa din ako sa kanya, kahit anu pa man ang mga away namin tila abscess yata ako sa kanya.

Hindi ko na nga sya naaalala eh, pero yang pagpunta nya dito eh ang sugat na medyo naghihilim ay parang bumukas ulit at tila sinabuyan pa ng asin - aray ko!

I don't have any plans of giving her back the things that she had given me. Hindi na ako high-school no! Am not being materialistic pero kung baga alaala na lang nya yan sa akin eh so i keep ko na diba? At saka alam kong babalik din yan - nasa akin pa din ang huling halakhak... Bwahahahahaha ahihihi *tawang demonyo with matching ngiting aso*

Ma-re-realize din nya ang kawalan nya, pagkatapos ko ng aking double Master's Degree at Triple PhD degree sa aking associates... LOL

No comments: