Friday, November 9, 2007

My lips are sealed...

Thursday afternoon Bubbe (my grama) called me at work, I was a bit surprise she never calls me at work, and the thing is if she calls me at home or on my cell phone it would really take me years to return her call, well not just her. She wanted to remind me about my aunt's birthday - of course I won't forget that no, and she told me how she misses me, well I used to live with her after Zayde (my grapapa) passed away, and just moved out when I meet Manat [ayaw kong makita ng kahit sino sa pamilya ko ang kalaswaan ko no lol] I want to keep it private, really - kahit na inilabas ko nang lahat ng baho ko dito sa blog ko.

Bubbe: I miss you, why don't you visit me anymore?

Me: Ohh am just busy, you know...

Bubbe: Come, visit me sometime with your friend, what's her name again?

Me: Who? [kunwari hindi ko alam, kasi gusto ko nang iwasan ang mga usapang ganito ang mga tanong tungkol sa kanya.] Who? Manat?

Bubbe: Oh yeah, her! You can sleep over here with her!

Me: Ahhh, ehhh, yeah-yeah maybe sometime am just busy with alot of things right now.

She always asks me about Manat, whenever I talk to her. She actually like Manat no, bakit kaya? She even invited Manat to stay in her house without me, o diba? Magsama-sama sila sa imperno! Biro lang... Magkasundong-magkasundo sila sobra.

Dinner Time

I saw my cousins... And everyone was just asking me the same stupid question like Bubbe.

Cousins: How are you?

Me: Good-Good! *todo smile*

Cousins: Where's she? Are you still together?

Me: Ohhh she's busy!!! [cause they are really used in seeing me with her. I always bring her with me, specially with my family gatherings] Sinasanay ko lang mga pamilya ko. Para pag nag-out na ako ng todo eh hindi sila magugulat! Oh my god, this is the most delish sushi I ever had!!! [pwee, kahit na hindi ko type ang pagkain. iwas na lang sa topic]

I don't know what am going to say, whenever I am asked about her.

And earlier, I wanted to go out badly... I just wanted to unwind and relax. [kahit na medyo kina-cancer ako kanina... ewan ko ba twing nasa klase ako, parang lalagnatin ako lagi.] In-fairness, relax ang Friday ko ngayon - pa-blogblog lang ahihihiih dami opps. Palibhasa wala akong dapat asikasuhin: read; pasusuhin... Yeah, I get up like 6:30 AM hanggang 9PM tuloy-tuloy yan ha, tapos pag andito ang border ko, shempre kailangan asikasuhin ko pa yon tapos may work pa ako ng Sabado - O diba, yan ang ma-re-realize nya... Ang mga pagaasikaso ko at pagsisilbi kong ginawa sa kanya. Back to where I was...

Me on the phone: You guy's going out?

friend1: We don't know yet,

Me: Ohh cause I wanted to go out, and I was just hoping that you could give me a lift later! [dahil iinom ako, magpaparty ako] Wheee....

friend1: Where's Manat? By the way how is she?

Me: Ah, I don't know! I haven't talk to her yet.

friend1: Why?

Me: Anyways, bye! I feel sleepy!!! *Yawnssss*

Tinakasan ko ang conversation... Dahil, ewan ko... Baka maiyak lang ako?*&Q%$$%(() ha ha ha... Wala nga akong panahong mag-eemote dito sa bahay eh, tapos i-mu-mood nila akong Debbie... Debbie Downer? AYAW KO! Ganda-ganda ng Aura ko ngayon, wala akong tinik sa dibdib wala akong pasang cruz... Biro lang, baka sabihin nyo na naman --- Wala akong emosyon! Nalulungkot din naman ako, charok!

No comments: