Friday, November 9, 2007

Mixer

I like baking, that is one of my fortes, and when I bake... It's like am baking for the whole community! I like doing it in big batches, I want everybody to know, how good am I in baking my to die for choclit cookies. And you know what? I can all do that with the help of an Eclectrics® Mixer is an all-metal stand mixer from Hamilton Beach® - It has the best value in performance! Best of the best from Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer.

I was browsing earlier at Hamilton Beach® site to find out what's new and what's hot, I wanted a new mixer, not that my mixer is broken, but they always have good deals over there, like if you are going to purchase/buy All Eclectrics™ Stand Mixers - it is actually qualified for Free UPS Ground Shipping during November! Isn't that GREAT? Well, as a tightwad I enjoy FREE stuffs, even if it's just shipping, It is still FREE!

There's alot of reason, why I want and love Hamilton Beach® Mixer

It has More Power

* 400 watts of power to mix even the toughest jobs like 9 dozen cookies
or 4 -1lb. loaves of bread
* Professional 2-way rotating head for thorough hands-free mixing
* High-performance electronics ensure constant power

It has Great Features like...

* 12 settings offer more* mixing flexibility and precise control
* 4.5 qt stainless steel locking bowl with handle
* Flat beater, dough book and wire whisk for versatile mixing
* 2 piece pouring and splatter shield
* Quieter operation*

And best of all it has Longer Warranty

* 3 year limited warranty

See what am talking about here?