Monday, September 10, 2007

Just Thankful...

You want to know a great secret? I bet it'll change your life forever or for the better!

I have never seen this or dreamed of it... Here's my "secret".

I have been reading the book "The Secret". Ohhh there is so much positivity in this book! I highly recommend it! It is the book that will change your life forever! It is very inspiring. Walang halong plastic he he he... Kinarir ko ang pagbabasa sa kanya. Now I really love the new me. I never felt this free, happy and powerful. Never just now. Life has just started for me. And I guess it's never too late. I like this new frequency what I have in me.

I am very thankful for people, like Chuva. She is the one who introduced me to this book and I learn some positive outlook in life from her too.

Here's my secret... Shssshh, it's the law of attraction.

2 comments:

Lena said...

hello diwa, may book din sis ko nyan and very postive nga sya, nice read no?

take care

~malen
chuvaness.wordpress.com

diwata said...

mismow! binasa mo ba?