Monday, January 21, 2008

What's in your name?

I got this tag from Amor, thanks girl! Unlike Amor this is not my first time to do several entry in a day... It's my career... This is it! [Kinakareer ko ito, kaya todo na ito!]

Here’s the meaning of my name according to the meaning below.

D-Is great in bed
I-Loves to laugh
W-Very broad minded
A-Gorgeous
T-Great kisser
A-Gorgeous
N-Sexy
G-Never let people tell you what to do

B-Loves people
Y-Loved by everyone
A-Gorgeous
N-Sexy
I-Loves to laugh
N-Sexy
G-Never let people tell you what to do

Ayon dito, akoy napaka-sexy-gorgeous-great kisser-great in bed (ano ba yan, HOY! wholesome ang site ko ha, wag kayong ganyan!)

Actually, it is true... Lahat iyan, walang biro... I am really sexy-gorgeous-loves to laugh-loves people *kaya nga magpapalit na ako ng tarbahu, magiging GRO na lang ako... :::wheeee:::* at higit sa lahat... I am very broad minded and I never let people tell me what to do, I am the driving force of my life...

Here is the instruction:

This one is easy. All you have to do is spell your name using the letters and their corresponding meanings.

Name Meaning Here:
A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is great in bed
E: deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H:Freakin’ beautiful eyes
I: Loves to laugh
J: Makes people laugh
K: Really silly
L: BEST SMILE
M: Makes dating fun
N: Sexy
O: Has one of the best personalities ever
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Good bf/gf
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everyone
Z: Lives life for fun

I am passing this tag to Retchel and Chic Shopaholic... And Agnes too [Ikaw pa, makakalimutan ko? Alam mo na pang chenelyn din to girl lol]

No comments: