Monday, January 28, 2008

Worst Movie Ever!

Cloverfield the worst ever movie I have ever saw in my whole life! If you haven't seen it, please do yourself a huge favor don't ever dare see it. - this entry might be too late for that, am really sorry, I was caught up with alot of things.

Well, the movie starts intriguingly, with that shaky video camcorder that carries sinister-looking date and time stamps. The video was shot by a young guy named Buddy.

Long story short, they are being terrorized by a giant monster roaring through Manhattan who's destroying buildings, knocking down bridges and playing shot put with the Statue of Liberty's head.

Whenever I would remember or say this movie, I would feel sick. Crowds scream and push each other around. There's just alot of running around captured with that camcorder. If you're prone to motion sickness don't see this movie!

No comments: