Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Thoughts

Whenever I see the words love, happy and heart the first thing/person that pops in my mind is Rebecca, I just don't know why, maybe because of her site Skippyheart or maybe the girl is just full of mushiness, LOL.

Rebbeca = Happy Thoughts


at I was cleaning my closet the other day and found colored pencils. Imagine my age I am already 69 years old and yet am still playing with colored pencils, anyways I have promised Rebecca that I am gonna (knock on your door, knock on your windows too?!&)) Ekkkkk erase! That I am going to give her my heart. Ito na po Rebecca ang kinaskas na puso... Actually medyo malabo hindi makita yong kaskas... Pasensya na po lol artis-artisan lang po ako...

2 comments:

Skippyheart said...

Hay naku diwata kahit hindi pa kita na meet in person alam mo na ang aking wek-wekness...lol lol--hearts and kittens...he! he! I so love this!...maraming salamat....display ko na agad ito sa aking site...

yung e-papadala ko sa iyo sa Valentine's Day may not be as artistic nitong ginawa mo dahil hindi naman ako artistic...ma arts lang he! he! so I hope magustuhan mo din....You made me smile...thanks talaga =)

Anonymous said...

hinsi naman kasi obyus na mahilig ka sa pusa at sa puso lol