Monday, January 28, 2008

What's between your legs?

I got this tag from HRH Kamahalan Queen Reyna Elena, Agnes and Beng. This is the answer to the call of the masses against the giant G in response to PR slashing... if you're one of the victims, go and support this cause.

The rule:

Dedicated to Google, write three sponsored ads you wrote and add “Between your legs” to the title. Put a link from the entry to make sure it’s real.

I’ll start:

1. Financial Instituition That You Can Trust Between your legs!

2. Searching for something? Between your legs!

3. $8 I so can't believe it! Between your legs.

I am now passing this tag to Pretty, Amor and Norms

2 comments:

Norm said...

hehehe between my legs? cute naman ng tag mo segi gawin ko ito bukas ha, take care

Beng said...

Yahahahaha! Searching for something between your legs. Superb to ah!

Many thanks for complying darling.