Saturday, January 26, 2008

I need more sleep!

continuation

That nightmare is really scary, it scare the hell out of me for reals. (I may look rough and tough but hell yeah, I get scared most of the time, I am just pretentious at times, I just don't want to get labeled as COWARD lol).

That night I was talking to Agnes on ym which I usually do if I see her online (bother her), I don't know if it was too much talking/thinking/social climbing/black desire (maitim na hangarin) to her.

There are some people running after her, since she knew something that shes not supposed to know, people like her close friends just stay away from her since they don't want to be part of what's been happening, (they even warned me... to just stay away from her, if I wanted to live) I just don't get it, why??? They didn't say anything. All I knew is that, if I want to live longer and have a quiet life stay away from her (but, I love her. I can't! lol)

Since she has 9 lives, shes not that easy to catch. Those people after her are pissed already.

The next thing I knew is that, shes running away again from those bad people and she asked for my help, of course I helped her (I like her nga diba so, tulungan ko!). Now I am running for my life too, we ran into a carnival and somehow I have lost her... Those people are really desperate for her. They even want me, so Agnes would come out *as if naman lol* (I saw a ferris wheel and I don't have anymore outlet, I just hop in hoping they didn't see me.) The wheel didn't stop it's was running like 200mph OMG! (they taught I knew something too).

Pramis, hilong-hilo at basang-basa ng pawis ako pagkagising ko mula sa bangongot na ito, isali na din natin pati ang pag english ng entry na ito it's nose bleeding to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

5 comments:

pusa said...

kalurkey ang panaginip mo diwa! eh bat ba kc tayo hinahabol! dapat nagpahuli na lang tayo! hahahaha ;p

sadako said...

wla ba ako dyan sa panaginip mo? baka kako kasama ako, taz naumpog ulo mo sa bato then nalaman mo na gwapo pala ako. taz minahal mo ako. then nagpakasala tayo. then nasiraan ka ng bait kasi kala mo panaginip lang pero di ka na nga magising kasi bangungot na pla. then we will sleep happilly ever after. tayong dalawa.

edi bangungot ngayon buhay mo hahahaha

Happy weekened Diwa. nangungulit lang.

musta daw sabi ni Janet. Papakasal na kami kasi ayaw mo sa akin eh.

Joy said...

Ano kayang Freudian analysis ang bagay diyan? May utang ba kayo na hindi nabayaran kaya kayo hinahabol? :D

Please visit A Pinay In England and read my post Getting Married (26 January 2008) and tell me what wedding gift you are getting for Reynz and Ambo.

joy
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo

Anonymous said...

ahahaha

nag iimagine...oi oi ...nagiimagine ka 'day...hahhahah

Anonymous said...

bwahahha ewan ko na pusa wakit tayo nagtatakbo.

@blue bwahahhahaha hoy ikinasal ka na kay Janet diba? bweheheh kasalanan yan

@Dr.Joy, hmmm oo madami po kay MC, AX, VI, DC at patiiiiiii kay DS lol waaahhh

Inday Malen hindi po imagination ang tawag jan, nangangarap honestly panaginip sana pero turned to bangongot lol