Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mud or Dust, Anybody? (Part One)

Have you tried eating dust or mud? Well, I myself have tried eating dust whenever I have nothing to munch, and besides it's not that fattening at all. As all of would know, I have weight issues/problems, that even I eat nothing it is not that obvious that I didn't. I still have the tendency to gain weight.

I remember, when I was a little girl... From a far-far-far away remote area...

We are so poor that we don't have anything to eat, there are times that we would eat once a day and we call it al-tang-hap (almusal, tanghalian at hapunan - breakfast, lunch and dinner in one). Even I eat once a day I still tend to gain weight... So, what I do at times is, I pray hard that I catch Malaria, Dysentery and or Typhoid it's easier that way to lose weight isn't?

There are times that we would have little and my Mother would ask me to go to the market and get some meat. All my money could afford is chicken feet, I have to add more money to be able to afford chicken head and to be able to do that I have to sell my finger (the pinkie).

To be continued...

No comments: