Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Get to know me

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Skinny Dipping!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? nope, but I'll still make em' no matter what! he he he
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nah
4. Did anyone close to you die? nah
5. What countries did you visit? Italy, France, Holland and Grecce
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? LOVE!
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? Becoming Miss America 1950 hahahaha
8. What was your biggest failure?
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? nah, I am unbreakable
10. What was the best thing you bought? I haven't bought anything yet, but I was hoping La Germania Air.
11. Where did most of your money go? GURLS!
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? YOU!
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner! thinner!!!! I am!
c) richer or poorer? rich! I am RICH!
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? hmmm opps? lol
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? working bweeheheh...
16. What was the best book you read? pass!
17. What did you want and get? I can't ask for more!
18. What did you want and not get? nah
19. What kept you sane? diwatangbyanibg.com
20. Who did you miss? Mama as in mama the one who gave birth to me not some girlfriend lol

No comments: