Monday, January 21, 2008

Diwata on 20 Questions???

Thanks Pretty!

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?- Skinny Dipping!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?- NOPE! Hehehehe, but I'll still make one next year...

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?- Nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?- They are all dead! hehehe

5. What countries did you visit?- France, Italy, Greece and Holland

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?- I want to be a full time MothaFotha! I want to have a baby.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007?- Given the chance to go back to school to do my double Masters Degree and triple PhD.

8. What was your biggest failure?- Manat? Bwahahhaha

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?- ODD, ADD and ADHD if you sum that all that mental retardation!

10. What was the best thing you bought?- A Ferrari! *matchbox*

11. Where did most of your money go?- Sa mga chikas ko! waaaahhhh, sana milyonarya na ako ngayon wuhuhuhuhu...

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?- Passing my class... You know I go to school to get a C or a D hehehe

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?- happier
b) thinner or fatter?- thinner... I am never FAT!
c) richer or poorer?- that will be a ? still

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?-

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?-

16. What was the best book you read?- An not sure if it's Wakasan or Liwayway

17. What did you want and get?- I could not ask for more... I have everything!

18. What did you want and not get?- All I want and ask is LOVE, diba nga Odd-add-at-adhd ako? So give me love!

19. What kept you sane?- My one and only beastfriend my diwatangbyaning.com

20. Who did you miss?- My Mom

Now I am passing this tag to JJ and P

No comments: