Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Meme all the way...

Got a few homework's again given by the glamorouz ritz and famouz Dr. Joy and definitely the most beautiful and sexy Pusang Maganda

Here are the rules:

1. Remove 1 question from below, and replace it with your own personal question.
2. Make it a total of 20 questions.
3. Then tag 8 people, list them at the end of this post.
4. Notify them in their chat box that they have been tagged.


20 Personal Questions Meme

1.) At what age do you wish to marry?

I got married already, along long lonngg time ago sa banig!

2.) What color do you like most?

I love fenk and fourfol

3.) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

Asan na ang tissue????????????? Akin na!

4.) Where is the place that you want to visit the most?

Lalalalalaala land

5.) Which part of you do you hate the most?

Nothing cause am perfect already!

6.) When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

It's just one call away... I'll call my The Rapist! Which I always do, kahit pa kalagitnaan ng gabi lol.

7.) What are you afraid to lose the most?

I got nothing to lose... Really

8.) If you win $1 million, what would you do?

I'll BUY you!

9.) What is your ultimate goal in life?

Just finish school get a damn good 9-5 job... Kasi for now 9-2 lang ang work ko doon sa mga ni-na-nanny ko eh

10.) List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Dr. Joy is such a goddess she is so full of positivity and to top everything she is such a good writer!

While Pusang Maganda is soooo pretty-pretty evah-evah well her name really speaks for it no? A great photographer! I wish mare I can work with you, kahit taga hawak lang ng flash at ng tropod he he he... *hehehehe Mare!*

11.) What qualities do you wish your other half to have?

Positivity!!!

12.) What do you regret the most in life?

The times that I have not shown and told the people I love, that I love em'...

13.) Which type of person do you hate the most?

Mga impokrita! Tupperware!

14.) What is your ambition in life?

Ahhh ehhmm patay tayo jan...

15.) What is the thing that will make you think your partner is evil?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... Nothing.... LOL

16.) Christmas came. Did you celebrate it with the people you wanted the most?

Yeah, sa panaginip!

17.) What brand of toothbrush do you use?

Oral-b

18.) Name one of your body parts your partner tells you they adore.

Everything that I have... Ohhh la-la-la

19.) It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a New Year’s resolution?

Hmmm, I just wanted to be good...

20.) If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive them?

Of course naman no tao lang ako! But I have to cut her fingerz off!

Now am passing this tag to Pretty, Lizzz, Pia, Sexy Mom, Thess, Kengkay, Beng and Cheh

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

pusa said...

hey mare!!! ;) hanep sa new year post meme agad, thanks for doing the tag

Joy said...

Hey diwata! (I really love your handle - diwata. It's like we're related coz I'm a goddess :-)) Thanks for doing the meme - though I know Agnes tagged you as well.

I am now back in Norwich - :( After enjoying a high of 30C and a low of 25C, can you blame me if I don't particularly enjoy -1C?
Oh well. There's spring to look forward to AND in 4 months' time, I shall be back in Manila again! Yay!

Do swing by my other sites to leave your footprints behind. Read: lovely comments. :)


joy
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo
Your Love Coach

Anonymous said...

ikaw pa mareng pusa hehehe...

oo nga ano Dr. Joy? heheh ngayon ko lang po na-realize yon... waaaa tagal pa ng spring ugh

Pretty Life Online said...

done it! in my other blog... link mo naman ganda... http://snapcatch.blogspot.com/