Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Worthless Pig.

It's been my second day at home and not working at all. [I feel so lazy these days...]
No I haven't quit yet. Not yet. I wish, I could as in asap! But can't without having a backup plan - plans. *Sucks for me uhhgghh.*

I dunno what's happening to me...

Is this postpartum? Ha ha ha...

I feel so lazy, depress uhhg I so can feel so much negativeness around me! I Just hate it.

So am just here at my bedroom. Staring at the four corners of my ceiling, piggin' out and watchin' tv the whole effin' day. I feel so consumed by my whole life. By thinking of new things to do. -- Careerwise. I don't know what I really want to do out of my life...

It just saddens me...

I mean it's so beautiful outside and am like this. Anti-social et al [Prisoner of my own home.]

You want to know my achievements yesterday?

As soon as i got home i just laid in my bed the whole day and watched Saving Face. Seriously!

And today...

Well I got up from bed early like 12sh and was just on the phone the whole day talking to an old dog and i think it just worsen my situation. So I decided to just hangup the cellie and took a bath and figure out what's next...

While in the shower... Thoughts are just running in my mind like mushrooms. [I just wanna wash these negative thoughts away... Down the drain.]

After that

I changed my sheets... From brown to hot pink!

And now am ready to face the world. Again. Start anew.

I am so gonna read the Greatest Miracle in The World By OG Mandino... Next week, Chuva's gonna let me borrow it. Hopefully it'll be a help.



I don't have any right to be depress...

No comments: