Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Complicated!

Am old, Old enough to be your Mother! Yes you, whoever you are.

And still doesn't know what to do in my so called LIFE.

Honestly, I know what I want., But just don't know how to get it.

When I was younger I wanted to be a Doctor, an Astronaut and yes even an Actor! But none of it happened.

I still have alot of thoughts in my mind... The what ifss! What if I did that and this blah blah blah blah...

Am still kind of depress cuz of WORK!!_)&&%$$@@#!#$@%^%*&*_)

Well I've been working at my current JOB for over seven years already. I learned to love it! But I dunno if am still feeling the same thing for this job. I am earning enough. I have benefits. It paid my bills and the rent.

But I don't think that would be enough to make me stay. Am not happy anymore. And that's the most important thing for me. If am happy or not. There are times that i feel so hypocrite about myself. I just hate pretending like everythings okay and fine but really no it's not!

It's stressing me out to do something that Am not feeling anymore. [So acting is not for me lol but still would love to move in Hollywood and do casting calls.]

I am quitting... I will do it. I can do it. As soon as possible. [On the process of looking for other jobs.]

I don't really know where am heading... If it's gonna be the same state or out of state... I guess whatever comes first right?

I am so willing to move even if it's gonna be in Alaska! LOL. [Hell I don't know what's in Alaska for me...]

New York [Maybe in Broadway? Sighsss...]

Los Angeles [Whoa, maybe do another casting call for a laundry lady? Uhg!]

Nevada [Cocktail girl or Dealer.]

Am pretty flexible and hardworking person. I can do anything. And am a fast learner so I don't think I'll have a problem.

No comments: