Monday, May 28, 2007

it's up again and running!

Okay blogging is back after 4 long days whooooooaaa! I did not imagine that I could last that long knowing that am so addicted to this thing! As all of you would know I spent my long weekend with my girl... [I didn't bring my notebook with me, I just want quality time with her.]

So it's our time to be together cause next week and the following week and the weeks after that am gonna be very busy cause am supposed to work 7days a week and my plan was just see and be with her for a few hours during weekends... But I guess thats not gonna work since she is so demanding with my time... [Ganda ko talaga! Haba ng buhok ko! Syet!]

I decided to just work for 6days a week, and so Sunday is my day off but still not gonna get that rest that I want since I have to be with her on that said day. Basically my full time work during Sunday is her. [Haaayyy, hirap pala magka ngelpren. Dati-rati reklamo ko wa ako nyowa... Now may nyowa ako reklamo pa din. That's just me COMPLICATED!]

Oh well it's okay if I didn't get to blog for a few days... [Nakaya ko o diba? Buhay pa naman ako diba? Pero muntik na akong mamatay kamo... Mamatay sa ***** HA HA HA. Anyhow eh pero ang feeling ko eh para bang hirap ako huminga at ang sikip ng dibdib ko syet! I miss blogging talaga!!!] Ayaw ko nga lang mag chika chika sa notebook nya at baka makaiwan ako ng bakas at magulat ako at isa na pala si Manat sa mga viewers ko ayaw ko non kakaloka!

I dunno am just not comfortable with her visiting my site at makita mga ka-ulolan na pinagsususulat ko. Cause last week we were on the phone and she was asking me how come I couldn't consentrate on what shes saying so I told her that hmmm am just writting something on my blog... BLAH! So her reaction was whats the name of the site can I visit it and see what are you doing? HUH? Naloka naman ako doon buti na lang napalusutan ko so I told her no I was just reading someone's blog while writting/doodling on my moleskin.

I really had fun thou! Am just tired for real. We did alot of things and will post here the photos here later. [Talaga namang quality time walang tulugan ika nga ni Master showman! Kurap lang ang pahinga! LOL.]

Hay nako ang sakit kamo ng katawan ko ngayon nag acrobatic kasi ako eh eh eh kasi ba naman eh... Panay panay ang chika ng [Phom ja ruaamraak!] Tri-lingual na po ang lola nyo! Patay na pag narinig na nya yan parang pusa na yon na di makali. O sha sha sha... Sa isang araw na ulit ang update k chumika lang ako ng konti para malaman nyong buhay pa ako. Tao din naman ako at kailangan ko ding mamahinga!!! O sha ciao!

No comments: