Monday, April 23, 2007

Workin' My Ass Off

As y'all would know Am very excited for summer already! This is my very anticipated season. The only time i can wear my F*** me clothes hah hah!!! I've been goin to the gym and had this special diet the eat-no-food diet! -- before I was also on a diet, SEE FOOD DIET it is! I eat just anything i put my hands on.

I have a different outlook now! I have to be beautiful this season! Beat that! I dunno my market, it's just sooooo competitive! -- Whatever that market is lol.

I guess it doesn't matter now, if i go to the gym and spend 10 hours there and not eat at all. I will be working my ass of this summer *Isn't that sexy? Uhhhg.*

Starting June I will be working Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30AM - 6:30PM. I just have to do, what i have to do. It's hard living below the poverty line. [Just call me DUKE, short for DUKHA!]

Definitely I'll be missing alot... of fun under the sun... BBQs and The Shore.

My ass is just gonna end up at some Tanning Salon. *Damn it!*

No comments: