Sunday, April 8, 2007

Protect Our PETS!

Yesterday i was doin my usual thing, blogging, reading emails, on the phone, chattin with a friend at skype, doin' my laundry, folding clothes and watching t.v... ETC. ETC. ETC. All at the same time. =P




When i saw this advertisement... I asked myself... Only one question.

How can somebody do something like this to this to this innocent creatures???

I remembered last week when i was watching Animal Planet. I was horrified! I saw alot of dogs used in for dog fights. [Shame on those owners!!! Who are only interested on them for fighting or for protection.]



Click here for more info about: ASPCA The American Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh myh god! that was such a touching ad - - i hope that people would pay attention to it.

i just looked at simba and i couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to him..

i recently was advised by my neighbor that a shih tzu was mauled to death by pitbulls at nearby sicklerville, nj. i hope the owners get fined because of how they train these pitbulls to fight for gaming.

here's the story:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/11538013/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

Regina F said...

I agree, it's sick the way that some people feel the need to hurt something more vulnerable than they are.