Sunday, April 6, 2008

I need sometime with myself (Breathe in and Breathe out.)

It's been a month long that I really wanted to be alone, and now it's going to happen... I know that socializing and blogging can't help me with what I am going through right now... It just covers up my issues and I can't deal with that anymore (I just hate being pretentious). Ugh, me and my big mouth, baka ilabas ko lang lahat ng ka-chorva-han dine, kaya mas nanaisin ko munang magisa as in alone. Pwede na naman siguro diba? Tapos na ang mga social-climbing.

I'll miss you all... Most specially you! (Ang aking newly found imaginary friend). May nagtatanong na kung si Malen daw ba iyon? Imaginary nga diba? SO HINDE SYA IYON.

HOLD ON - WAIT A MINUTE: Sa mga asal byaning jan na mas madami pang drama sa akin - calling-calling Chuva and HRH (HisRoyalHer) Reyns magbati na kayo for WORLD PEACE mga kabisyo! Ikaw Reyns ha inisnab mo party ko ha ang taray mo para kang artista! Ang saya-saya parang may lamay! HA HA HA... Okay tapos na ang (commercial).

This is not one of my gimmicks , as y'all know tomorrow is April fools... (hindi ko kayo inu-ulul) this is trulili not eklabooo.


It's not true that some "Palace" in the Philippines emailed me about the content of my blog - it is all liesss, it's not true peksman "those are just gossips" (thou nag blog hop sila at nakikichika aminin! hahaha anuvayan!!! jan ba napupunta ang chorva ng mamamayang Pilipino? sa blog hopping nyo? HOY, tapos na ang panahon nila Marcos!!! kurapkurap ang tamaan wag magalit). It's also gossip that some Chao Fa put my name on the black listed people from coming in to the "Kingdom". My *^%# banned from coming in to the "Kingdom"? Hell no! I am actually going there to celebrate Songkran... And NO ONE is going to STOP ME not even your lola! Aaaaat lalong-lalong hinding-hindi totoong na naghihirap ako at kent ako as in kent afford makabili ng gamot sa sakit kong Bi-polar (tsismis naubos daw sa party uhg).

I just wanted to clear things here...

Walang katotohanan na kumatok at kinukuha na ng mga policity ang aking HACKintosh pc dahil sa pag blog ko nyang Gucci Gang na yan... Malayang pamamahayad lang po, alam nyo ba ibig sabihin niyan?


Aba nakikisakay lang ako sa traffic no (who doesn't want traffic? aminin wag nang magdeny!), ni hindi ko nga kilala yang mga yan eh! Buti nga nagawa ako ng Butsi Gang no, pasalamat sila sa akin napupunta ang ibang searches sa kanila sa Butsi Gang ko. At kahit man kunin ang HACKintosh pc ko, bibili at bibili ako ulit, 10 pa! ha ha ha... I am in America and I am an American Citizen kaya sa US Embassy sila maki-chika!

Now, as I take this road alone... I promise it'll be a better me as I comeback from the dead... I cannot tell when but, I will...


Consider me a butterfly as I go through this stage... Butterflies go through four life stages.
And same thing with me, I will be emerging from a chrysalis, O diba ang taray Masiposa ang dating! LOLS


No I am not jumping off this bridge, people no-worries okay... Am fine.

For now wala munang social-climbing para sa akin. Ika nga ni Bb/Miss world Janina San Miguel, the most important persons in my life is my phamlee. So I'll be spending most of my time with my family and myself... (award winning, parang tunay... diba?).

14 comments:

Lena said...

diwaa! gusto mo bang pigilan ka namin? lol

o sige na nga mag moments ka na. we will miss yah. you are such a gift from heaven...and sobrang grateful kami to have met a beautiful person like you...di ka namin malilimutan...echos! bwahahahaha

3 days lang ang hiatus mo ha...see yah around

pusa said...

*dabog dabog*

o sya sya, i'm not gonna write you a love song... LOL

may you find peace and happiness, i'll surely miss you ... take care

*mwah*

Skippyheart said...

umm, ok ngayon medyo nali-lito na ako talaga...pero oks lang yon dahil hindi ako mahilig mag-tanong...

oki then, basta alam mo na naman siguro na kahit hindi pa kita kilala ng personal...for sure ma-mi-miss kita kung talang mag-hi-hibernate ka...naks parang Dear Charo lol! pero totoo yun ha...

TC diwata =)

Anonymous said...

uy, belated happy birthday muna, long celebration ba yan kaya ka aalis? pwede ko sumama, basta sa warm places lang :) enjoy!

Anonymous said...

ano ka drama naman nito? kaka bertday mo palang.... b-l8ted hapi berthdey!

Anonymous said...

Mag-aaral ka na nang Thai boxing?! hehehe! Kelangan mo yon para next time, marunong ka na.

Anonymous said...

Hoy.... Anong drama to? But anyway... if it will give you peace of mind and compose yourself, then by any means please do rest... (may you rest in peace...) lol biro lang.. Well once in a while a person need to stop and regroup. You know my number if you need someone to talk to.


Speak

Anonymous said...

kelangan mo lang huminga ng malalim ate diws.. wag mo lang tagalan at baka malunod ka.
oh baka kelangan mo lang ng bakasyon grande.

Anonymous said...

hi, po hope you can drop by sa blog ko pakinggan mo yun song sa new entry ko at hope you comment sa song good or bad. thank you

http://flipclan.com/unang-pagtingin/

Anonymous said...

Diwa, suportada kita...sana makapagrelax ka maige...ingat lagi :)

Anonymous said...

thanks naman! may nag ke ker pala...

*balik na ulit sa kulungan*

ENDAY

Francis Bell said...

WOW-great site- I really enjoyed the pictures , thanks for brightening my day!!!!! Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net

Anonymous said...

I share a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a crazy bargain price only to see it become 10% cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4i[/url] NextPost)

Unknown said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
Flights to Cape Town
Auckland Flights