Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vacation...

I need a break!

I've checked Expedia/Travelocity etcetera etcetera... Then finally, found something that is very reasonable for my budget. [$300.00 all-inclusive. Air/Hotel/Daily Breakfast/Half day guided city tour/Round trip airport transfers.] That is a good-deal-thou! Where else in the world can you find something like that? Btw this is a package for Sierra Leone, I want to go there! Cause i heard that they have alot of Diamonds! I wanted to do Santorini, Greece but it's just out of my price range. Way out..................

I was about to book it and pay for it, and i noticed that my passport had been expired for a week! Whattttt???? That means no vacation then! I don't have time to re-new it since i have no more sick days and not enough day offs left and besides am a very busy person. [I have to figure out what's next ASAP...] I want to getaway, in short *Gusto kong magwala. LOL*

It had to be Business and Pleasure.

It had to be Domestic.

I want Adventure.

I want to spice up my life.

I want to explore what's out there.

[But not to the point that Am gonna do bungee jumping or swim with the alligators in Glades, Florida. Hell no not that kind of fun.]

I did a little research again... And found these... *Kapag sinu-swerte ka nga naman.*


Roaring Camp Mining Co.
It's in Pine Grove, California. Somewhere around Sacramento.

Am so goona love it there! Think bout' it, having a vacation and at the same time diggin' up for your own Gold? Innit lovely? But it's a whopping $200.++ per person, plus cabin rent?(&%$#$#^%^& Are they serious? I hope not!

City of Cottage Grove
2 hours from Portland, Oregon

I heard alot of good things about this place. They say that, This is the best place to hunt for Truffles! What? Hunt truffles???

Uhhh truffles? If I fancy truffles, I could just order it from Harry and David and or Godiva! Little did you know, am Diabetic and not really a choclit lover -- And no am not travelling 10,000 miles just for a fancy truffle! NO!!!!!!!!

If i can't go to Sierra Leone for my Diamond's I will be at...

Crater of Diamonds State Park

Murfreesboro, Arkansas (I wonder if it's just right next to Kansas? Can someone please enlighten me.)

Park Entrance $6 adults; $3 children ages 6-12... And if am lucky enough and find myself a gem ohhh priceless...

So here's the deal... Pay the fee's at the counter and get the shovel, knee pads, and the bucket... A bucket? For what? The Diamond's am gonna dig? *That is sexy!!!*

And so i got to find me Air and Hotel for this... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching... Searching..........

*Yawns...*

The search results came up... And... I was in shock and awe...

Air and Land (Hotel) costs $1200.00 per person inclusive of tax! Just how much is the tax? Like 500.00? Someone told me that i need an advance reservation to get domestic flights less expensive!

Just how much time do they need? LIKE ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE???

I can't believe it! I didn't say am gonna go to Ibiza and have a party all night. It's Arkansas... A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S! Pronounced as in Arkansa! They f****g outta their mind!

No comments: